Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Day in My Life

As I sat down to read my Bible yesterday, I heard the distinct clink of the toilet seat being put up. As I didn't know where Levi was at that time, I quickly got up to see what he was up to. He wasn't in the Guest bathroom so I hurried to the Master bathroom and there he was - cup full of potty water in his hand, soaking wet as he was getting ready to take a big drink. I grabbed the cup, hoping that he hadn't already taken a drink. Who knows? So goes a day in my life with my 21 month old. How about yours?

2 comments:

Angie Lynn said...

LOL! Just in the nick of time I would say! Oh the joys!

Ashley said...

you would not believe how many times I have had to get Claire out of the potty (not using it, but pretty much swimming in it!). The bathrooms are now all locked up like Ft. Knox!