Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy 10th Anniversary to me!!!

No that is not a generic picture that I found floating on the world wide web.  That above picture is of the flowers my husband surprised me with on Friday, May 22nd which just happened to be our 10th wedding anniversary.  Didn't he do fabulous?!?!  They were beautiful and really, still are.  We were able to go out to a very nice restaurant without the children.  We had quite a few wonderful people from our quad that banded together to take care of them for us.  Thanks so much Amber, Rachel, Jeanne and Rick!!!  The restaurant was very nice but I guess the fancier and nicer you get, the less food that is placed before you.  Therefore, we had plenty of room to go to The Cheesecake Factory just for cheesecake and coffee.  It was so nice to have my own piece of cheesecake to myself....  Just so you know, I love my husband so much!!  These last ten years have been great and I'm looking forward to the next fifty years or so!!!

No comments: