Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thankful Thursday



This is something that I have been meaning to do for a while.  
I'm not promising that it will be done each week but I am going to try to do some of these regularly.  

I have been reading 1000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp.  Really, this book is life changing in so many ways.    I am nowhere near journalling 1000 gifts as I am just about to hit 400 but I am committed to keep going. Here are some random things that I am thankful for (I had the kids pick numbers):

#44 - Dark baby boy with his head on my shoulder

#340 - An anniversary card from Zoe

#50 - Messy, long brown haired 8 year old girl in the morning

#118 - Time with the Lord - oh please, change me!

#219 - That six year old boy...

#393 - A visit/chat with Suzie

#350 - Praying for my mission family





No comments: